Quantcast

xhtml css export

freeplaner
Programmers,

How is it possible to change the xhtml export, to use only css within the html file and therefore avoid creation of an html directory by the export function?

It is suggested that collapsed nodes and other styles may be implemented using only css, similarly to the examples shown: http://www.cssplay.co.uk

Re: xhtml css export

"freeplaner [via Freeplane Developer]"
<[hidden email]> writes:

> Programmers,

hello freeplaner,

welcome to freepoane!

> How is it possible to change the xhtml export, to use only css within the
> html file and therefore avoid creation of an html directory by the export
> function?

Are you talking about the xhtml (javascript) export?

And you are not using images/icons and want to get rid of *.css and
*.js in order to have everything in a single html file?

Of course you can modify the source. I think that the HTML exporter is
written in XSLT so you can modify it and put it in fpuserdir/xslt.

> It is suggested that collapsed nodes and other styles may be implemented
> using only css, similarly to the examples shown:
> http://www.cssplay.co.uk

Java Swing and freeplane's rich text editor only support HTML3.2,
thus it may not be possible to do everything via CSS.