text-align + scripting

hi,

without having looked at Dimitry's new text-align features
-
do we need to include this in the scripting API?

Best Regards,

Re: text-align + scripting

Volker Börchers
Administrator
Hi Felix,

there are several extensions to be made to the scripting API - I'll take
care of it.

Best Regards,
Volker

http://freeplane-developer.996965.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>