Quantcast

-source 1.5

hi,

we should some time soon replace -source 1.5 with -source 1.6:
(no longer supported by Java9, see
http://www.infoq.com/news/2013/06/java-jep182)

Best Regards,

Re: -source 1.5

BArchibald

This should be easy enough to do globally once we move to gradle!

Many thanks,
Blair

On 17 Jul 2014 20:35, "Felix Natter [via Freeplane Developer]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi,

we should some time soon replace -source 1.5 with -source 1.6:
(no longer supported by Java9, see
http://www.infoq.com/news/2013/06/java-jep182)

Best Regards,

http://freeplane-developer.996965.n3.nabble.com/source-1-5-tp476.html
To start a new topic under Freeplane Developer, email [hidden email]
NAML