Quantcast

gradle->1.4.x merged

hello Devs,

I have merged the gradle branch because it has been tested on Linux
(Blair and I), Windows (Dimitry) and Mac (Kent/Dimitry).
We (currently Blair) still work on IDEA support, but that may still take
some time.

The checkout procedure remains the same (except that it does not make
sense to import projects right after clone), but there are different
post-checkout steps. All of this is documented here:

  http://freeplane.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Git_howto

The ant build/properties files are still there in case anyone feels like
matching them against the gradle equivalents (Blair and I have usually
done this).

If you have problems/questions, post here.