Quantcast

Wrong Export OpenOffice

Sam6000
Hello,
I try to be clear but I'm french, so my english is .... what it is :-(
I join image of 2 files past for explain the problem.
With Freeplane, I can't design (?) the text like I would.
You can see the difference between Freemind and Freeplane.
Freemind put number with each item. It's very clear and distinct.
I can't do the same with Freemind. I try with xml, latex, no result.
Is it possible to setup the exit of dot document ?
It seems that it was possible behind, if I believe Internet Infos.. But I don't see an option today in my Freeplane version (the last version in production).
Could you help me please ?
Tx
Cdt

FPvsFM.png

Re: Wrong Export OpenOffice

h.goebel
Administrator
Am 20.03.2017 um 15:46 schrieb Sam6000 [via Freeplane Developer]:
> Is it possible to setup the exit of dot document ?

Getting numbered nodes with ODT export is a bit tricky: You need to set
"Numbering" for *every* sibling of a node.

You can set Numbering for indifidual nodes In the Format pane -> Core
Text -> Numbering.

Or (recommended) use a style and set Core Text -> Numbering there.

Hope this helps.

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [hidden email]               |

Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com               |

Re: Wrong Export OpenOffice

Submit a bug report for communication and let me fix it.