Windows Blue screen with the 1.68 preview version

Windows Blue screen with the 1.68 preview version

gioita
I try to install the today preview version 1.6.8, but windows show me a blue screen error show a stop code : DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTOR VIOLATION. The error appear after running the install .exe file.

The 1.67 version work fine.

I retry 3 times it happen all the times, about 3 seconds later the installation execute.
Also the PAF version present the same problem, at startup.

Then I try to execute the 1.67 install file, it work properly.

Re: Windows Blue screen with the 1.68 preview version

I do not see any problems. Try to download the files again.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Regards, Dimitry

On 01.10.2017 15:44 wrote gioita [via Freeplane Developer]:
> I try to install the today preview version 1.6.8, but windows show me a blue screen error show a stop code : DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTOR VIOLATION. The error appear after running the install .exe file.
>
> The 1.67 version work fine.
>
> I retry 3 times it happen all the times, about 3 seconds later the installation execute.
> Also the PAF version present the same problem, at startup.
>
> Then I try to execute the 1.67 install file, it work properly.

Re: Windows Blue screen with the 1.68 preview version

gioita
I try on another PC and it work fine.
The same downloaded files (portable or install) working well on second pc, but present always the same problem on the first PC.

I open the portable exe using 7zip, extract and executed, it work fine.

The problem seams the install, but only on the first PC.

The only strange thing extracting the files using 7zip, is that it ask to me to overwrite the already existing file "modern-header.bmp" in the directory $PLUGINSDIR.

I check in the FreeplanePortable-1.6.8.paf.exe and I find two files named "modern-header.bmp". It can be this the problem ?