Using Gradle script for SimplyHtml

Hello devs,

I have setup a gradle script to build SimplyHtml. It can download dependencies, perform a build and
publish artifacts to bintray. It does not create a stand-alone distribution yet, so for people who
want to fix it I kept original ant build.xml in the sources.

For publishing it uses gradle-bintray-plugin,
https://github.com/bintray/gradle-bintray-plugin#readme . It requires that legitimated bintray user
has configured environment variables BINTRAY_USER and BINTRAY_KEY . I have implemented no mechanism
to increase version number and set a git tag, it still should be done manually. But it is much more
comfortable than manual upload of the artifacts to bintray.