Quantcast

Use bintray.com to publish SimplyHTML as maven artifact

Use bintray.com to publish SimplyHTML as maven artifact

Hello,

until now we pushed compiled SimplyHTML.jar and sources into our freeplane githib repository.
Now I changed is on branch 1.5.x . Creating a public maven repository and publishing it there is
pretty easy and allows us to remove compiled binaries from the source code repo.

So please everyone working on SimplyHTML register at https://bintray.com/ and write me your user
name. I have created organization freeplane with repository freeplane there. Given your user names I
can add you to this organization so that you can publish new compiled versions.

Publishing can be automated if we change SimplyHTML build to gradle or maven. But even now it is
pretty easy using repository internet page

https://bintray.com/freeplane/freeplane/com.lightdev.app.shtm.simplyhtml/view

 From here you can create upload files with names

SimplyHTML-0.16.12.jar
SimplyHTML-0.16.12-sources.jar

to path

/com/lightdev/app/shtm/simplyhtml/SimplyHTML/0.16.12

(the version numbers in file names and in the path should be set accordingly to your new version
number).

Our freeplane build.gradle is already configured to use repository

maven { url "http://dl.bintray.com/freeplane/freeplane" }

and artifact

'com.lightdev.app.shtm.simplyhtml:SimplyHTML:0.16.12'