Unit test failures on 1.5.x

hello,

does anyone look into this? I can do it next weekend.

org.freeplane.core.ui.components.html.CssRuleBuilderShould > addFont FAILED
    org.junit.ComparisonFailure at CssRuleBuilderShould.java:23

org.freeplane.core.ui.components.html.CssRuleBuilderShould > addFontScaleSize FAILED
    org.junit.ComparisonFailure at CssRuleBuilderShould.java:23

Re: Unit test failures on 1.5.x

Here all tests are successful.
Could you please upload your test log?

> hello,
>
> does anyone look into this? I can do it next weekend.
>
> org.freeplane.core.ui.components.html.CssRuleBuilderShould > addFont FAILED
>      org.junit.ComparisonFailure at CssRuleBuilderShould.java:23
>
> org.freeplane.core.ui.components.html.CssRuleBuilderShould > addFontScaleSize FAILED
>      org.junit.ComparisonFailure at CssRuleBuilderShould.java:23
>
> Cheers and Best Regards,

Re: Unit test failures on 1.5.x

"Dimitry Polivaev [via Freeplane Developer]"
<[hidden email]> writes:

hello Dimitry,

> Here all tests are successful.
> Could you please upload your test log?

Sure, it is attached. Looks like my linux box falls back from Arial to
Dialog.

TEST-org.freeplane.core.ui.components.html.CssRuleBuilderShould.xml (13K) Download Attachment