The freeplane-developer source forge mailing list to be canceled now

The freeplane-developer source forge mailing list to be canceled now

Hello everyone,

within the next hour I am disabling [hidden email] by removing every
subscriber and making the list invisible.

I have to do so because all mails sent to our new list at nabble per mail are handled by source
forge mail server as spam and it  prevents them from being properly delivered. In order to keep in
touch please register to the new developer forum at

http://freeplane-developer.996965.n3.nabble.com/

right now, activate e-mail delivery under menu options and check whether you have missed any mails
within the last days.

The attached fragment of the mail headers added by the SF mail server can help you to see the problem.

Kind regards,
Dimitry

        See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
        4.0 SPF_CHECK_FAIL SPF reports sender host as NOT permitted to send
        mails from
        0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail provider
        (*[at]gmx.de)
        0.9 SPF_FAIL SPF: sender does not match SPF record (fail)
        0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was blocked.
        See
        http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
        for more information. [URIs: nabble.com]
        1.3 URI_HEX URI: URI hostname has long hexadecimal sequence
        1.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
Subject: [Freeplane-developer] [SPAM] Re:  Freeplane 1.3.x documentation