Stable release

Hello devs,

I want to create Freeplane Version 1.5.9_01 final preview version skipping the RC phase this weekend
and upload it to the preview versions. If no bugs are reported I am going to publish it as Freeplane
1.5.9 (stable).

Any objections? Any blockers? Any open issues?

Best regards,

Re: Stable release

"Dimitry Polivaev [via Freeplane Developer]"
<[hidden email]> writes:

> Hello devs,

hello Dimitry,

> I want to create Freeplane Version 1.5.9_01 final preview version skipping
> the RC phase this weekend

Thanks for the hard work!

> and upload it to the preview versions. If no bugs are reported I am going
> to publish it as Freeplane
> 1.5.9 (stable).
>
> Any objections? Any blockers? Any open issues?

Just one small thing:

I just tried 1.5.x with template standard.mm:
The default node shape (also for the root node) is "As parent"
--> the root node has no contour ("shape") at all
--> can the root shape default to Oval if node shape="As parent"
    (maybe with [x] Uniform?), while _keeping_ no contour for
    the child nodes?

Re: Stable release

Volker Börchers
Hi Dimitry,

stable release - that's great!

I'm working on a small change in the add-ons details panel that removes the "missing translation" errors. It will be finished it today and I would be glad if it could make it into the release.

Regards
Volker

Am 23.04.2016 um 11:29 schrieb Dimitry Polivaev [via Freeplane Developer]:
Hello devs,

I want to create Freeplane Version 1.5.9_01 final preview version skipping the RC phase this weekend
and upload it to the preview versions. If no bugs are reported I am going to publish it as Freeplane
1.5.9 (stable).

Any objections? Any blockers? Any open issues?

Best regards,

http://freeplane-developer.996965.n3.nabble.com/Stable-release-tp925.html
To start a new topic under Freeplane Developer, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Freeplane Developer, click here.
NAML

Re: Stable release

Hi, devs,

I tested the applet and found that it was broken. Now I fixed it. I have also fixed root node shape
for old maps as suggested by Felix. Therefore I am going to release the next preview as RC after
Volker finishes his changes.

Regards
Dimitry