Shutting down freeplane-developer mailing list

Shutting down freeplane-developer mailing list

After we have got a new forum http://freeplane-developer.996965.n3.nabble.com/ which has both web
site and mailing gateway I suggest that we close old freeplane-developer mailing list and that every
of its subscribers just subscribes to the new forum directly.

I have the following reason for this suggestion:
it looks like replies send to the nabble by mail opposite to the posting done through the web
interface are not forwarded to the list in a right way. I do not want to deal with this mess.

Everyone can subscribe to http://freeplane-developer.996965.n3.nabble.com/ . After you register
there select "options->subscribe via e-mail" and you are able to read and respond to all messages by
e-mail.

Any objections?

I shall write a separate mail before shutting the old list down by unsubscribing everyone from it.

Re: Shutting down freeplane-developer mailing list

h.goebel
Administrator
Am 22.12.2013 22:42, schrieb Dimitry Polivaev:
> After we have got a new forum http://freeplane-developer.996965.n3.nabble.com/ which has both web
> site and mailing gateway I suggest that we close old freeplane-developer mailing list and that every
> of its subscribers just subscribes to the new forum directly.

Are you planning to import the old messages?

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [hidden email]               |

Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com               |

Re: Shutting down freeplane-developer mailing list

I do not think it is necessary. I would do it if possible. Is it possible?

Dimitry

Am 27.12.2013 12:48, schrieb Dimitry Polivaev:
> I do not think it is necessary. I would do it if possible. Is it possible?

Looks like this. Data has to be delivered in mbox-format:

Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [hidden email]               |

Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com               |

Re: Shutting down freeplane-developer mailing list

How can one get it from our old mailing list?

Am 27.12.2013 17:37, schrieb Dimitry Polivaev:
> How can one get it from our old mailing list?

Don't know. But it's mailman, so the archive should be somewhere.

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [hidden email]               |

Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com               |

Re: Shutting down freeplane-developer mailing list

I do not know either.

And for me our old mails seem to be not relevant for the future.
So if you want to import the archives I do not mind. If you don't there is no problem because I want
to have well working list for the future, not for the past.

On 27.12.2013 18:01, Hartmut Goebel wrote:
> Am 27.12.2013 17:37, schrieb Dimitry Polivaev:
>> How can one get it from our old mailing list?
>
> Don't know. But it's mailman, so the archive should be somewhere.

Re: Shutting down freeplane-developer mailing list

poswar
Hi! The page below on wiki does not references the nabble forum.

http://www.freeplane.org/wiki/index.php/Think_Tank

Am 02.09.2015 um 03:17 schrieb poswar [via Freeplane Developer]:
Hi! The page below on wiki does not references the nabble forum.

http://www.freeplane.org/wiki/index.php/Think_Tank

Fixed. Thanks for reporting.