Refactoring of Layout

I tried to refactor node view layout calculations in order to port it to JavaFX when needed and also
want to try to implement some new layouts. I think it is a bit cleaner now because I simplified
class structure and converted the monolithic central layout method into .

        private void calculateLayoutData(final boolean isLeft) {
                setFreeChildNodes(isLeft);
                calculateHighestSummaryLevel(isLeft);
                calculateLevels(isLeft);
                calculateLayoutY(isLeft);
                calculateLayoutX(isLeft);

        }

I pushed it to 1.4.x .

Re: Refactoring of Layout

theworldbright
Hey Dimitry,

It may be a while before I get to the JavaFX rendering of the map, but I am glad you are making an effort to simply the process.

Regards,

Kent