Quantcast

Re: [freeplane:discussion] Version of 1.5 that functions like previous 1.3 series?

Re: [freeplane:discussion] Version of 1.5 that functions like previous 1.3 series?

Hi devs,

please review https://github.com/freeplane/freeplane/commit/6ed2df635fbc0ab8ca6e19bc9cbfec95202ff99d

I encode color alpha value as requested.
I think the change makes sense, however it is not backward compatible.

I suggest to keep the change.

Your thoughts?

> Added a background image. I like how it looks. But: It relies HEAVILY on transparency of node's
> Background. But there seems to be a bug. The alpha / transparency setting **is not saved** into
> .mm, so thats you have to do manually for now.
>
> Its only on ROOT-Node. Check it out after opening the .mm

> @Dimitry: Please keep a look on the Background button. It tries to display transparency (lol) but
> displays some weired characters and lines after setting alpha to zero.

Re: [freeplane:discussion] Version of 1.5 that functions like previous 1.3 series?

"Dimitry Polivaev [via Freeplane Developer]"
<[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi devs,

hello Dimitry,

> please review
> https://github.com/freeplane/freeplane/commit/6ed2df635fbc0ab8ca6e19bc9cbfec95202ff99d
>
> I encode color alpha value as requested.
> I think the change makes sense, however it is not backward compatible.
>
> I suggest to keep the change.
>
> Your thoughts?

Do you mean to say that older 1.5.x maps won't be readable after the
change? --> no problem. I guess you mean something different?

The FP1.1-export will still provide a map that is readable by
tools expecting freemind/FP1.1 format?