Quantcast

Re: Making the Process of Knowledge as Easy and Fast as possible

Re: Making the Process of Knowledge as Easy and Fast as possible

> Hello Freeplane Team, my name is Jonas, I'm From Brazil, and for the last 11 years I've been
> researching about mind maps and how to make the process of Knowledge as Easy and Fast as possible.

Hello Jonas,
hello everybody!

during the last two weeks I was given an opportunity to learn by Jonas new amazing and essential
ideas about creating and using mind maps. It gave to me and to Freeplane as tool and project new
momentum. And I am happy to welcome Jonas as scientist, communicator and a man with great heart and
passion in the Freeplane team.

Best regards,

Re: Making the Process of Knowledge as Easy and Fast as possible

Volker Börchers
Administrator
Hello Jonas,

thanks for your inspiring introduction - welcome on board! New ideas and
applications are what drives the development of a software, so I'm
looking forward to this new collaboration.

Regards,
Volker

Am 01.11.2015 um 20:20 schrieb Dimitry Polivaev [via Freeplane Developer]:

>  > Hello Freeplane Team, my name is Jonas, I'm From Brazil, and for the
> last 11 years I've been
>  > researching about mind maps and how to make the process of Knowledge
> as Easy and Fast as possible.
>
> Hello Jonas,
> hello everybody!
>
> during the last two weeks I was given an opportunity to learn by Jonas
> new amazing and essential
> ideas about creating and using mind maps. It gave to me and to Freeplane
> as tool and project new
> momentum. And I am happy to welcome Jonas as scientist, communicator and
> a man with great heart and
> passion in the Freeplane team.
>
> Best regards,
> Dimitry

> <
> NAML
> <
http://freeplane-developer.996965.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: Making the Process of Knowledge as Easy and Fast as possible

Jonasbsjr
Thank you Volker and Dimitry

I'm so glad to feel that I make part of this Great team and that I can contribute in some way.

I just learned how to pronounce your name (Folker), probably some day I'll learn german, is a life goal.

This project is wonderful, it's difficult for me use just few word to describe it.

Dimi know what I mean with:

"is difficult to describe what it means for me and for every one that I influenced to use Mind Maps"

Human kind already has great hardwares, and avery day someone just bring up a fresh new better hardware.

Now is time to develop better ways to use hardwares and machines, and this way is develop Softwares, when someone has an idea to deal better with some issue and make life easier to some grupo of people or even millions of people as Facebook has supplied the inner increasing demand for social interaction in an age that people dont have to much time to interact or remember the birthdays of our friends and relatives.

I think this project is about the most important contemporary issue:

Deal with the giant increasing amount of Knowledge, information and ideas.

I don't know how you guys feel about creating softwares but in my side here is incredible, like someone had an idea which no one has thought before than a developer just give life to this idea.

It's kind playing God, the first developer of all time was God, He code the Universe, probably he is not receiving the bug reports but the important is the main message of how great is give life to ideas, even when is a simple idea sometimes are enough to solve big problems.

Regards,
Jonas.