Pedagogy Thesis - Making the Process of Knowledge as Easy and Fast as possible

Pedagogy Thesis - Making the Process of Knowledge as Easy and Fast as possible

Jonasbsjr
Hello Freeplane Team, my name is Jonas, I'm From Brazil, and for the last 11 years I've been researching about mind maps and how to make the process of Knowledge as Easy and Fast as possible.

During my journey I live for 1 year and few months in the USA, and also a Internship in UQA (University Quebec a Montreal).

My Pedagogy Thesis match Mind Maps, IT and Pedagogy Theories.

A couple of things wasn't possible cos I never ever found the IT skills required to give life to Pedagogy Knowledge, Great Part of things was beautiful in the paper but impossible in real life.

But Then I Met Dimitry and Freeplane and I realized that there is a great possibility to give life to Pedagogy Theories.

My goal is make the process of Process, Assimilate, Associate, Learn, Domain, Master, Manage and Teach Knowledge, Information and Ideas as Faster and Easier as Possible.

---

And Each day I'm discovering that there is no limit to make it faster and easier, every day I'm braking limits and getting amazed.

Now a days is easy as never to get access to information and Knowledge.

We got Internet, Public Libraries, Youtube with thousand Free video classes, Google, PDFs and many another different means.

The Big Deal for 21 century is to find out ways to Process, Assimilate, Associate, Learn, Domain, Master and Teach Knowledge, Information and Ideas as Fast and Easy as possible.

In my 11 years of research I dedicate my life to find out ways for doing that, that's one of the several reasons I'm so passionate with this idea.

I'm gonna let a link of a Video here where I'm introducing myself and a show just a little bit of my 11 years Research.

I just wanna let clear that this is not even 1% of my research.

-----

If you guys Agree I wanna make part of this and then I can record a serie of videos showing up my thesis in proving thru pedagogy field that this software can change the world, is a Challenge, I'm really gonna prove it, it's so clear as Math and coding Java, I Already showed Dimitry a little bit of it.

When I record the right videos, do the right Marketing, In the exactly way that it has to be donne ... when it happens I'm sure that no one will have no rational reason for not using Freeplane.

Not using freeplane it will be like avoiding take the car to go to work in exchange to go by horse, it just don’t make sense unless you wanna enjoy the ride and remember the past in a nostalgic way.

https://youtu.be/aW_wRS8OTyw

And there is one more thing that I wanna clear up, This is not  professional video, this is a video just for the team and I will ask for you guys to don’t shore it to anyone else, I will record professional videos, with a professional camera, and screen casting as well, and I got a Friend that can make a professional editing work on it, Dimitry know that I’m a perfectionist, and  I believe that If we intend going to somewhere in life I need to do our best, otherwise we will be just one more branch guys not doing our best, that’s why I’ll record professional videos in acceptable level show the whole world will want to join Freeplane Team and Mind Map ideas.

I doesn’t matter what you do, if you love what you are doing, if there is passion, soul and hearth you will fell Accomplished in your life.

When I see the life change that this software makes every time I introduce it to people I just get more and more sure and certain how this tool is powerful and what it’s capable of.

That’s why believing in it for me is just like understanding a math account. It’s science.

Re: Pedagogy Thesis - Making the Process of Knowledge as Easy and Fast as possible

"Jonasbsjr [via Freeplane Developer]"
<[hidden email]> writes:

> Hello Freeplane Team, my name is Jonas, I'm From Brazil, and for the last
> 11 years I've been researching about mind maps and how to make the process
> of Knowledge as Easy and Fast as possible.

hello Jonas,

my name is Felix and I also develop Freeplane. I very much look forward
to working with you! Freeplane was also very valuable for me in my
studies and still is for organizing my work!

Re: Pedagogy Thesis - Making the Process of Knowledge as Easy and Fast as possible

Jonasbsjr
Hi Felix,

It would be a pleasure to show you everything that I've discovered in my researches, everything that I do are on Mind Maps, and I can show anyone that it's the best way for dealing with any kind of Knowledge, Information and ideas.

I'm gonna send you by e-mail a Preview video that I'm working on, Now I'm trying to remake this video cos I want do a Better video, but I can send just for the team as a teaser, just to have some idea.

Actually I got too many thing to show and pass, but people don't like long videos, so I'm recording short videos, I'm splitting the content. This video that I'm gonna send you has 2 minutes, it's a short one.

In one hand we will have short videos in another hand we will have several videos.

Regards,
Jonas Batista