New standard template file for 1.5.x preview versions

New standard template file for 1.5.x preview versions

Hello,

version Freeplane 1.5.x has been created to facilitate a new mind map style developed by Jonas.
Therefore I changed the standard template name from standard.mm to columns.mm . Jonas is going to
create videos explaining the new features and also showing users how to restore their old standard
template in the preferences.

After a while we shall discuss which version should become the standard template for the final version.

@Jonas: the new version containing features we discussed yesterday is available at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/files/do%20not%20use%20me/Freeplane-Setup-1.5.0-alpha_pre10.exe/download
. Please send me your version of the standard template mind map so that I can update it in the
distribution.

Re: New standard template file for 1.5.x preview versions

Jonasbsjr
Hello,

Nice, I'll send you my standard and I'm gonna work in those videos.

Regards,
Jonas.