Quantcast

New splash screen voting?

hi,

in some places I have seen criticism regarding our new (>= 1.3.x) splash
and icon (don't remember where exactly, part of it was in our discussion
forum when we announced the new artwork for 1.3.x).

NEW:
https://github.com/freeplane/freeplane/blob/1.4.x/freeplane/resources/images/Freeplane_splash.png
https://github.com/freeplane/freeplane/blob/1.4.x/freeplane/resources/images/Freeplane_frame_icon_32x32.png

OLD:
https://github.com/freeplane/freeplane/blob/1.2.x/freeplane/resources/images/Freeplane_splash.png
https://github.com/freeplane/freeplane/blob/1.2.x/freeplane/resources/images/Freeplane_frame_icon_32x32.png

So what is your opinion, shall we create a new voting (OLD or NEW or
...) for 1.4.x?

Re: New splash screen voting?

h.goebel
Administrator
Am 23.05.2015 um 14:42 schrieb Felix Natter [via Freeplane Developer]:
> So what is your opinion, shall we create a new voting (OLD or NEW or
> ...) for 1.4.x?

Since I'm in favour of the OLD design and "have lost" in the last
voting, I'm pro a new voting ;-)

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [hidden email]               |

Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com               |

Re: New splash screen voting?

nnako
I like the NEW better, for it seems more "abstract" than the OLD one. This enhances the character of a general and versatile information management tool in my sight.

Felix Natter wrote