New menu builder implementation merged from branch menustructure to branch 1,.4.x

New menu builder implementation merged from branch menustructure to branch 1,.4.x

Hello,

because new UI implementation requires new translation keys and there is a big risk that the
translations diverges from what we need, after discussion with Felix and Marcel I merged branch
menustructure to branch 1.4.x .

Because currently ribbons do not work there I disabled them on branch 1.4.x .
I suggest that Marcel continues to work on Ribbons on branch menustructure where the ribbons remain
enabled so that he can develop and test.