Quantcast

Merry Christmas and happy new year

Hello team,

2013 we slowed the pace, tried some new things and kept good and free team spirit. We also continued
to support and react to the community needs. I hope you enjoyed 2013.

Any development is driven by ideas, interactions and passion. I wish you to have better ideas, more
interaction and passion 2014 whatever you do. I wish all of us, our friends and families merry
Christmas, good health and happy new year.

Re: Merry Christmas and happy new year

BArchibald

Merry Christmas!

Wish everyone the best :-)

Blair

Dimitry Polivaev <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hello team,

hi Team,

> 2013 we slowed the pace, tried some new things and kept good and free team
> spirit. We also continued
> to support and react to the community needs. I hope you enjoyed 2013.

I very much enjoyed working with you all!

try {

> Any development is driven by ideas, interactions and passion. I wish you to
> have better ideas, more
> interaction and passion 2014 whatever you do. I wish all of us, our friends and families merry
> Christmas, good health and happy new year.

} // Thanks for the wishes :-)

catch(ChristmasWishes|NewYearsWishes w)
  throw w; // Christmas wishes from me, too!
}

Best Regards and Cheers for Freeplane development!