LaTeX

chepeto2204
I´ve got some questions about the formulas of LATEX. I´m far away to be someone who konows about cases of programing, Latex or other things, I´m just a normal student who wants to use this powerful mindmapping program and insert mathematical formulas combined with soms texts. So I noticed, that this latex program doesn´t work as a usual Latex program. I mean, there are a lot of commands that latex of FP doesn´t know like they are discribed in the internet in forums of "normal" Latex commands. Do you have tipps or ideas for these problems? For example I want to create a new tabular in Latex, but I can´t insert a horizontal line (\hline) what can I do? Or an other, how can I insert a "notice" without using \ , or how can I bring the Latex formula on the left side? Perhaps you have a list of the different commands for ths Latex program. I think it is JLatexMath...
Thank you very much!
Greetings Pepe  :ugeek:

Re: LaTeX

"chepeto2204 [via Freeplane Developer]"
<[hidden email]> writes:

> I´ve got some questions about the formulas of LATEX. I´m far away to be someone who
> konows about cases of programing, Latex or other things, I´m just a normal student who
> wants to use this powerful mindmapping program and insert mathematical formulas
> combined with soms texts. So I noticed, that this latex program doesn´t work as a usual
> Latex program. I mean, there are a lot of commands that latex of FP doesn´t know like
> they are discribed in the internet in forums of "normal" Latex commands. Do you have
> tipps or ideas for these problems? For example I want to create a new tabular in Latex,
> but I can´t insert a horizontal line (\hline) what can I do? Or an other, how can I
> insert a "notice" without using \ , or how can I bring the Latex formula on the left
> side? Perhaps you have a list of the different commands for ths Latex program. I think
> it is JLatexMath...
> Thank you very much!
> Greetings Pepe  :ugeek:

Hi Pepe,

I replied in the open discussion forum (which is the right place to ask
these questions :-)).

Best Regards,