Java 8

Hi devs,

Currently I am working on dependency tracking between Freeplane formulas. It requires to keep attribute selection when focus goes away from attribute table. Therefore I need to use some Java 8 APIs and switch to Freeplane to at least Java 8.

If there are no objections I would like to do it with Freeplane 1.7.x because I expect this functionality to be available within this month.

Regards,
Dimitr

Re: Java 8

Felix Natter
Hi Dimitry,

I have no objection.

Cheers and Best Regards,
Felix

Am 01.10.2018 um 10:51 schrieb Dimitry Polivaev [via Freeplane Developer] <[hidden email]>:

Hi devs,

Currently I am working on dependency tracking between Freeplane formulas. It requires to keep attribute selection when focus goes away from attribute table. Therefore I need to use some Java 8 APIs and switch to Freeplane to at least Java 8.

If there are no objections I would like to do it with Freeplane 1.7.x because I expect this functionality to be available within this month.

Regards,
Dimitr

http://freeplane-developer.996965.n3.nabble.com/Java-8-tp1163.html
To start a new topic under Freeplane Developer, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Freeplane Developer, click here.
NAML

Re: Java 8

Felix Natter
hello Dimitry,

please also change freeplane.sh.

Cheers and Best Regards,
Felix

Re: Java 8

Hello Felix,

I do not know what exactly you suggest to change there.
Could you do it yourself?

Best regards,
Dimitry

On 10/3/2018 11:06 AM wrote Felix Natter [via Freeplane Developer]:
> hello Dimitry,
>
> please also change freeplane.sh.
>
> Cheers and Best Regards,
> Felix

Re: Java 8

Felix Natter
hi Dimitry,

never mind, the change was only in the Debian package.

Best Regards,
Felix