Is it possible to create list of predefined node "titles" or "headings"

Is it possible to create list of predefined node "titles" or "headings"

JM1010
Hope posting this question in this forum is appropriate, if not please let me know where it should be asked.

I would like to create a predefined list of node titles.

When I add a new node:

1) I can right click on the node and see the predefined list of "headings"

2) I can select one  e.g. "Assumption"

3) My node would automatically be titled "Assumption"

Alternatively this could be a "tag" instead of a "title".

Anyone knows if this is possible and how it could be done?

Thanks in advance.

Jean

Re: Is it possible to create list of predefined node "titles" or "headings"

Felix Natter
"JM1010 [via Freeplane Developer]" <[hidden email]>
writes:

hello Jean,

> Hope posting this question in this forum is appropriate, if not please let me know where it should be asked.

this is a developer forum. Our user forum is a much better place:

http://www.freeplane.org/discussion

> I would like to create a predefined list of node titles.
>
> When I add a new node:
>
> 1) I can right click on the node and see the predefined list of "headings"
>
> 2) I can select one  e.g. "Assumption"
>
> 3) My node would automatically be titled "Assumption"
>
> Alternatively this could be a "tag" instead of a "title".
>
> Anyone knows if this is possible and how it could be done?

This is not possible with Freeplane out of the box.
But freeplane supports scripting, and this can be done using a script or
an add-on. I'm pretty sure our users will be able to give you an idea.

debian/rules!