Immutables, Jackson, Gradle and Markdown files for Freeplane Client

Immutables, Jackson, Gradle and Markdown files for Freeplane Client

I have started to work on the collaboration client.

1. As I have already written I use markdown file to describe basic ideas about what and how to do. I thought may be you want to use similar approach to work on the server. Now both IntelliJ and Eclipse have nice free markdown plug-ins. Also having discussion near the code could be easier than using a separate wiki.

2. I have created draft versions of objects to be transferred by JSON.

For them I use
* immutables, http://immutables.github.io/
* jackson for json serialization,  http://immutables.github.io/json.html
* gradle apt plug-in to activate annotation processors in gradle and eclipse, https://github.com/tbroyer/gradle-apt-plugin

It works nicely all together. May be you want to have a look at my branch, https://github.com/freeplane/freeplane/tree/client/freeplane_plugin_collaboration_client

Re: Immutables, Jackson, Gradle and Markdown files for Freeplane Client

joetopshot
You're been working hard.  I'll try and look tomorrow.  This will give us something real to work with on the server side.
--
Joe Berry