Groovy Script code completion / auto completion in eclipse

sam

Groovy Script code completion / auto completion in eclipse

sam
Hey Guys,

I am not sure if I am right here to ask about Groovy script debugging in eclipse. I am quite new to FP and really appreciate this great work done by Dimitry and his team.

I have managed to launch the FP from eclipse and debug the groovy script, which is of course helpful to execute the code line by line.

But what I could not manage is how to enable the groovy code auto completion in eclipse?? Any help extended would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and kind regards,
Sam

Re: Groovy Script code completion / auto completion in eclipse

Volker Börchers
Hi Sam,

there is a Groovy plugin for Eclipse, see https://github.com/groovy/groovy-eclipse/wiki

Regards
Volker

Am 09.03.2018 um 13:55 schrieb sam [via Freeplane Developer]:
Hey Guys,

I am not sure if I am right here to ask about Groovy script debugging in eclipse. I am quite new to FP and really appreciate this great work done by Dimitry and his team.

I have managed to launch the FP from eclipse and debug the groovy script, which is of course helpful to execute the code line by line.

But what I could not manage is how to enable the groovy code auto completion in eclipse?? Any help extended would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and kind regards,
Sam

http://freeplane-developer.996965.n3.nabble.com/Groovy-Script-code-completion-auto-completion-in-eclipse-tp1137.html
To start a new topic under Freeplane Developer, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Freeplane Developer, click here.
NAML