Freeplane release

Hello,

despite unresolved critical bug reports https://sourceforge.net/p/freeplane/bugs/2363/ and
https://sourceforge.net/p/freeplane/bugs/2355/ which describe the same problem we could not
reproduce yet I think we can release Freeplane as it is now. After the last preview version there
were some minor changes which must be included into release.

So I suggest to create version 1.5.10_04 and upload it into preview folder as usual.
And if there are no problems I would like to move it into stable release folder after a couple of days.

Any objections?

Re: Freeplane release

"Dimitry Polivaev [via Freeplane Developer]"
<[hidden email]> writes:

> Hello,
>
> despite unresolved critical bug reports
> https://sourceforge.net/p/freeplane/bugs/2363/ and
> https://sourceforge.net/p/freeplane/bugs/2355/ which describe the same
> problem we could not
> reproduce yet I think we can release Freeplane as it is now. After the last
> preview version there
> were some minor changes which must be included into release.
>
> So I suggest to create version 1.5.10_04 and upload it into preview folder
> as usual.
> And if there are no problems I would like to move it into stable release
> folder after a couple of days.
>
> Any objections?

No, I agree, please go ahead.