Freeplane is a SF featured project of this week

Freeplane is a SF featured project of this week

Hello,

I have just got a mail that Freeplane appears among the SourceForge Projects of the week at SF home page https://sourceforge.net/ this week.

Regards, Dimitry

Re: Freeplane is a SF featured project of this week

h.goebel
Administrator
Am 27.01.2014 21:35, schrieb dpolivaev [via Freeplane Developer]:
> I have just got a mail that Freeplane appears among the SourceForge
> Projects of the week at SF home page https://sourceforge.net/ this week.

Great!

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [hidden email]               |

Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com               |

Re: Freeplane is a SF featured project of this week

BArchibald
Well done guys!

P.s I'll hopefully be getting back into freeplane development soon (life has been hetic!)

On 27 January 2014 21:04, h.goebel [via Freeplane Developer] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Am 27.01.2014 21:35, schrieb dpolivaev [via Freeplane Developer]:
> I have just got a mail that Freeplane appears among the SourceForge
> Projects of the week at SF home page https://sourceforge.net/ this week.

Great!

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [hidden email]               |

Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [hidden email]               |

http://freeplane-developer.996965.n3.nabble.com/Freeplane-is-a-SF-featured-project-of-this-week-tp101p102.html
To start a new topic under Freeplane Developer, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Freeplane Developer, click here.
NAML

Re: Freeplane is a SF featured project of this week

Joeran
congratulations!!! :-)

http://freeplane-developer.996965.n3.nabble.com/Freeplane-is-a-SF-featured-project-of-this-week-tp101.html
To start a new topic under Freeplane Developer, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Freeplane Developer, click here.
NAML

Re: Freeplane is a SF featured project of this week

pcuklin
Bravo!!!
Greetings!

2014-01-27 dpolivaev [via Freeplane Developer] <[hidden email]>

Predrag Cuklin

<[hidden email]> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I have just got a mail that Freeplane appears among the SourceForge Projects of the week at SF home page
> https://sourceforge.net/ this week.

Congratulations from me too :-) :-)