Quantcast

[Freeplane-developer] TODO for 1.3.x

hi Team,

does anybody have anything that needs to be done for 1.3.x?

If not, then we would start to go for betas (IMHO as soon as Dimitry
feels confident with the recent script filter issues).

Best Regards,

Re: [Freeplane-developer] TODO for 1.3.x

I have fixed the script issues. I am going to create the next preview later today.

Regards, Dimitry