Quantcast

Freeplane 1.5.x release date estimation

Hello Felix, Volker and Jonas

let us clarify what should be done for final release of Freeplane 1.5.x and when we want to get it
done. We need it so that Jonas can better work on his marketing plans.

My state:

Saving of node position change in points (Dimitry)
Scripting API extension (Volker)
Copy from HTML Editors (Felix)
Documentation and Videos (Jonas supported by Blair)

May be I also fix some other issues mentioned by Jonas.

Could you please write if I missed anything and when you think you could finish your parts?

Re: Freeplane 1.5.x release date estimation

Jonasbsjr
Hello Guys

On December I'll probably have the documentation all done.

And in this week I'll have the first videos, maybe all of them, let's see how is it gonna be.

But I projected all the videos to have 30 seconds or less than 1 minute and a half following marketing rules.

Juts giving information that people really need and specific topics cos no one like to look for tutorials video and have to watch 5 minutes or even more to find just one single information, and furthermore people don't feel attracted to watch long videos at all.

But when we got 1 minute videos we feel more invited and attracted to watch it.

If you have to watch a 10 minutes video You may lose 10 minutes of your life if in the end you find out this video useless

But one video has just 1 minute is not that bad give it a shot, even more if the video is grounded in marketing field, what make people want to see it even when the content is not good, which is not our case.

This is the main idea, so when people will need to learn about just one point they will find all the videos organized like a book index, split topic in a logic sequence of really short videos.

In this way we can reach people that just matters about content and doesn't care about the layout and we also will reach common people that really cares about the Marketing and the layout, with content and marketing principles we got the best of both worlds.

The expectation is videos this week and documentation map on december.

It would be heaven if we get Clone Nodes in the Final Release of Freeplane 1.5.x

And my work in al the marketing points will be attached with what are we gona delivery or not, but I always get really excited with each change I see made on Freeplane.

I'm just taking that long to release the videos cos:

1 - Videos content is about all the new things Freeplane has, and when it become public common Users will Download the Official version and not the preview version.

2 - And I'm waitting to see how many new things Freeplane will get.

3 - And I'm trying to make professional videos what requires much more time to be done.

But a wanna say something, once we get everything done I have many good reasons to expect amazing results.

Regards,
Jonas

Re: Freeplane 1.5.x release date estimation

Volker Börchers
Hi everyone,

I think that I'll finish my part probably on the next weekend. In the worst case I need a week more.

Regards,
Volker

Am 17. November 2015 17:59:22 MEZ, schrieb "Dimitry Polivaev [via Freeplane Developer]" <[hidden email]>:
Hello Felix, Volker and Jonas

let us clarify what should be done for final release of Freeplane 1.5.x and when we want to get it
done. We need it so that Jonas can better work on his marketing plans.

My state:

Saving of node position change in points (Dimitry)
Scripting API extension (Volker)
Copy from HTML Editors (Felix)
Documentation and Videos (Jonas supported by Blair)

May be I also fix some other issues mentioned by Jonas.

Could you please write if I missed anything and when you think you could finish your parts?

http://freeplane-developer.996965.n3.nabble.com/Freeplane-1-5-x-release-date-estimation-tp803.html
To start a new topic under Freeplane Developer, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Freeplane Developer, click here.
NAML