Freeplane 1.5.10 released

Hello devs,

after checking our automatic bug reports I moved freeplane version 1.5.10_pre04 into stable version
folder and renamed it to 1.5.10 .

Now Freeplane 1.5.10 is released.

Re: Freeplane 1.5.10 released

"Dimitry Polivaev [via Freeplane Developer]"
<[hidden email]> writes:

> Hello devs,
>
> after checking our automatic bug reports I moved freeplane version
> 1.5.10_pre04 into stable version
> folder and renamed it to 1.5.10 .
>
> Now Freeplane 1.5.10 is released.

Great, congratulations!

But don't you want to rebuild without -pre04 suffix, which will probably
confuse users?

Re: Freeplane 1.5.10 released

> But don't you want to rebuild without -pre04 suffix, which will probably
> confuse users?

Good point, I have rebuilt and uploaded new archive files.

Cheers,

Re: Freeplane 1.5.10 released

ldmpub
Hi Devs,

Is there a release note listing new features, bug corrections somewehre? (I looked in the Wiki without success and I know I can search the BugTracker).

Best regards,

Nam

Hello devs,

after checking our automatic bug reports I moved freeplane version 1.5.10_pre04 into stable version
folder and renamed it to 1.5.10 .

Now Freeplane 1.5.10 is released.

http://freeplane-developer.996965.n3.nabble.com/Freeplane-1-5-10-released-tp961.html
To start a new topic under Freeplane Developer, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Freeplane Developer, click here.
NAML

Re: Freeplane 1.5.10 released

Hi Nam,

> Is there a release note listing new features, bug corrections somewehre?
> (I looked in the Wiki without success and I know I can search the
> BugTracker).

there is a special what's new mind map which can be opened from the help
menu. For a short change log you can also look at the history file
https://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/files/freeplane%20stable/history_en-1.5.10.txt/download.

Re: Freeplane 1.5.10 released

ldmpub
Thanks, the build-in map with all 1.5.x features is perfect!

Many thanks to the whole team for the work done,

Nam

Hi Nam,

http://freeplane-developer.996965.n3.nabble.com/Freeplane-1-5-10-released-tp961p966.html
To start a new topic under Freeplane Developer, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Freeplane Developer, click here.
NAML

Re: Freeplane 1.5.10 released

hello Nam,

please rename your <fpuserdir>/1.5.x and restart freeplane. A "what's new" map should
open that explains all features and fixes in detail :-)

Cheers and Best Regards,
Felix

Re: Freeplane 1.5.10 released

hello Dimitry,

if I start the binary distribution (and delete my <fpuserdir>/1.5.x before), the default template is
BigMap.mm. I see this on two (linux) computers. Did you change this back?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Felix

Re: Freeplane 1.5.10 released

hi,

indeed the what's new map is great. @Devs: do you mind if I replace the current
outdated "the main window" screenshot with a what's new map screenshot?

Cheers and Best Regards,
Felix