Freeplane 1.3 Export

hello Devs,

Nnamdi and I plan to develop a FP 1.3 Export option, based on this:
  https://github.com/freeplane/freeplane/blob/1.5.x/freeplane/external-resources/xslt/mm2freeplane1_1-mm.xsl

It should do small things such as remove length units and so on and
ignore clones.

What do you think? I think it should not be that hard and may be quite
useful.

Re: Freeplane 1.3 Export

I have fixed export to "Freeplane 1.1" today.
Look at https://github.com/freeplane/freeplane/commit/fab67339773a98a622670bc92206ec0e92e75170 , I
think it can help you to develop your export to 1.3