Quantcast

Error while parsing file

Claude VIEVILLE
Hello,

I am using Freeplane as a viewer of xsd document. It works perfectly for all the nodes, except, I am not able to insert simple text content into a richcontent element of a node element in a free plane map.

During the loading of the .mm file, freeplane generates a parsing error (Error while parsing file :...) . I got the following line in the log file :

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: extension of class org.freeplane.features.note.NoteModel already registered

here is an example of .mm file I generated for freeplane.
test.mm

Thank you for your help !

Claude

Re: Error while parsing file

the problem comes from the fact that there are xml elements<node> with more than one child elements
with type <richcontent TYPE="NOTE">, see attached screen shot.

> Hello,
>
> I am using Freeplane as a viewer of xsd document. It works perfectly for all the nodes, except, I am
> not able to insert simple text content into a richcontent element of a node element in a free plane
> map.
>
> During the loading of the .mm file, freeplane generates a parsing error (Error while parsing file
> :...) . I got the following line in the log file :
>
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: extension of class
> org.freeplane.features.note.NoteModel already registered
>
> here is an example of .mm file I generated for freeplane.
> test.mm <http://freeplane-developer.996965.n3.nabble.com/file/n545/test.mm>
>
> Thank you for your help !
>
> Claude

> <
> NAML
> <
http://freeplane-developer.996965.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

2014-09-22 18_59_20-.png (33K) Download Attachment

Re: Error while parsing file

Claude VIEVILLE
Hi,

Thanks you very much for your help.

I decided to buils a node named "Documentation" to preserve the unicity of the the element richcontent

This project is really very reactive with pertinent responses

Congratulations

Claude