Dependency management support for Groovy scripts

Dependency management support for Groovy scripts

Hello,

I have found that simple adding of run-time dependency 'org.apache.ivy:ivy:2.4.0' to freeplane script plugin allows to use dependency management in Groovy scripts as described in http://docs.groovy-lang.org/latest/html/documentation/grape.html . I think it is very cool.

I have added the dependency now. It should be documented in wiki when the version is released.

Dimitry