BigMap template + text transformers

hello Devs,

I am using current 1.5.x and freeplane_bin-1.5.6-beta-pre02.zip.

Freeplane starts up normally, but (at least) the formula and latex
plugins fail to work with the BigMap template:

=1+2 --> not transformed
\latex $x_2=\frac{1}{2}$ --> not transformed
(Format=LaTeX works)

I also tried "Text Alignment"=Default. I guess the problem is that with
BigMap, the content is always wrapped in <p>...</p>.

It works fine with the standard template.

BTW: I just pushed some gradle dependency refactorings. I tested
throughly, but in case something is broken please tell me and I'll fix
it ASAP.

Thanks, Cheers and Best Regards,

Re: BigMap template + text transformers

It is not a bug but a configuration:
BigMap Template sets "Text" as node standard format and this format disallows any transformations.

Background:
Actually I wanted that nodes starting with "=>" and "==" which I used frequently are not
automatically recognized as formulas but Volker somehow disagreed. Therefore I set "Text" to be the
default.

I suggest that you start a forum discussion about it. It is easy to fix after we get an agreement.

http://freeplane-developer.996965.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>