Adding new entries in Freeplane menu

valentina.bojan
Hello,

I'm working at Flower Platform extension for Freeplane.
We want to add some entries in the Freeplane menu.

As far as I can see, this can be done by adding the name of the new ribbon in the file 'resources_en.properties' and by adding the new ribbon with its actions in the file 'mindmapmoderibbon.xml'.

Can we do this programmatically, from our plugin?

Best regards,
Valentina

Re: Adding new entries in Freeplane menu

Hello,

yes you can but it is not easy because you have to contribute it to both ribbon-based and menu-based
user interface. It is done for example in ScriptingRegistration.updateMenus(ModeController,
ScriptingConfiguration) where we want to add scripts to the menu. To be honest I do not understand
the ribbon API myself, but I think the people knowing it read this mailing list too.

Best regards,
Dimitry