Access denied to insert inline image addon file

Access denied to insert inline image addon file

Hello,

when I try to download insert inline image add-on using link from our wiki page, I get access denied
error message.

http://www.freeplane.org/wiki/index.php/Add-ons_(install)#Insert_Inline_Image

https://bitbucket.org/rickenbroc/insert-inline-image-freeplane-add-on/downloads/InsertInlineImage-v1.0.addon.mm

Does somebody know why it is happening?

Re: Access denied to insert inline image addon file

"Dimitry Polivaev [via Freeplane Developer]"
<[hidden email]> writes:

> Hello,

hi Dimitry,

> when I try to download insert inline image add-on using link from our wiki
> page, I get access denied
> error message.
>
> http://www.freeplane.org/wiki/index.php/Add-ons_
> (install)#Insert_Inline_Image
>
> https://bitbucket.org/rickenbroc/insert-inline-image-freeplane-add-on/downloads/InsertInlineImage-
> v1.0.addon.mm
>
> Does somebody know why it is happening?

I think it was a temporary problem. I am now able to click on the
"Download v1.0" link, and I get:

$ ls -lh InsertInlineImage-v1.0.addon.mm
-rw-r--r-- 1 felix felix 143K Aug 28 10:28 InsertInlineImage-v1.0.addon.mm